Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jen: Part 2 of 5

yo ! havent blogged for a few days XD
firstly i want everyone that saw my facebook status.. to know that the.. "in a relationship with dee" IS NOT REAL. Dee and I are just good friends/blog-buddy :)(Y)
Secondly, i promise to blog around 10 people + kien XD. Today i`ll be blogging about Tuan Nguyen & Mukumu Ku.

Mukumum Ku:
Now who is Mukumu Ku? Wendy's nickname O_O i think xD. She is a contact lense seller/provider :D
MukuCHU is basically an Australian based online store that sells GEO, EOS and other brand circle contact lenses here. They can be pre-ordered as prescripted or non-prescripted. These large circle lenses will enhance your beauty :D (Y). So guys and girls, don't be afraid to buy these lenses XD i have a pair of geo nudy grey myself!

Tuan Nguyen:
First Impression: TB.
Confession: Yeah i thought u were tb but not. LOL SORRY! :D
Hmmn it all started like ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees ago.. i knew you ages ago on msn or something.. and we ended up being close friends after like.. 6-8 months or something.. and then .. thingo between us.. we became bffl O_O RAHRAHRAHRAH i cant remember... actually i can but cbf.
Well I think you are one of the few people that really do understand me.. You're also one of the few people that accept me for who i am .. and you know i`ve changed for the better. :) I thank you for that. I think you'll most likely be one of my LONG term friends.. :) BFFLATAN&JNTTD. haha. I think you`re a really nice person inside.. outside you may seem like idk O__o.. but you`re a softy inside and i know it :) sometimes i think you`re a bit crazy in the head cuz you do the stupidest shit known to man .. and "i dont get you somtimes.." but in the end you listen to my advice and go back to normal.. ^-^ i like your house cuz it has tekken with duh joystick ! and the bean bags lol xD ... i like hanging with you .. but lately we haven't seen each other for a while :(.. i would really like to catch up T^T.
Mmm tbh i can see you get hurt quite easily.. usually in the situation with girls + love.. i respect your opinions, but sometimes i want you to take my advice .. (even if this advice is hard for you to do or believe).. because i think its the best way for you to stay happy for a long time.. cuz when tuan is happy, jennifer is happy ^-^. (maybe theres some girls that i dont approve of because of what you told me.. aka they hurt you already in some way.. >_>.. kinda loses your trust).
Well thats all from me for now.

NEXT: Maikal Le & Matthew Lo

1 comment:

Tuan said...

tb ? WHAT THE SHIT ! D: <
thank's for writing so much crap about me , i somewhat remembered what i forgot in the past . :D
ATAN&JNTTD !