Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jen: Part 1 of 5

Hey Guys :D On my Facebook, you can see that I am on a mission to blog about 10 people. For this post I will only do 2 people as I want do to a detailed analysis. >:D Well Kien didn't "like" my status but I did promise him that i`d blog about him. So here goes!

Kien Dang:
First Impression: WHOAAAAAAA.. He looks like a model..
Confession: I always wondered how tall you were .. hehe :O & wondered why you have perfect hair in every picture O__o.
So how did I meet you? facebook. LOL. Hmm.. I was like.. omg another camwhore boy >_> But nah i think you just look good in everything photo or something -cough- (A) :D!! You like skype and cam-ing :L I remember helping you with your assignment at around 2am in the morning >_>. You're like -sends task sheet to me-. "I`m stuck" .. Me = >_> -helps him research, write & edit the whole thing about society's view on mobile phones- So tiring.. WELL !! YOU OWE AND SHOUT ME NANDOS. -NOMNOMNOM-
Well I think you`re a really nice and down-to-earth guy. You're easygoing and fun to talk to :D You don't really stress much as you usually just "chill" and "hang in there". And you used to be soo lazyyyy especially when it comes to assignments.. leaving it to the last minute.. tsktsk but you told me you`ll do your best this semester so thats good . enjoy year 12 and do your best while yur at it :D!!
And now you tell me to blog about how awesome you are.. KIEN IS GAY KTHXBYE. :D


Jonathin Lim:
First Impression: OMG! His photography is cool.. He must have one of those big as black cameras that pros use T_T
Confession: I suggest you should take more pictures ... if you keep taking more pictures of different things.. I bet you can go somewhere with this "portfolio". I know you have the potential to become the best in your field :)
Anyways.. Lets see. It all started when you commented on Tuan's profile picture. You asked "ROFL WTF? Who edited tis'? So pro. Someone tell me so that dood can teach me." And i said " lol i did." Then you asked me to teach you lol ><. I did a bit of facebook observing and noticed.. shiett this guy is way too pro for me to "teach". LOL tuan told me that you were like.. "some guy whos pro at art and wins school prizes" and shiet like that. ME = *BACKS OFF*. Well anyways, thats not the point. I think you`re really good at photography and should keep doing it cuz you should love what you do best :D. Or is it the way around? (do what you love best o_o) oh well ^_^
About personality. Hmm .. sometimes you are stingy >_> but its okay. It shows that you don't need to depend on other to achieve your goals lol. You`re an independent person. Hmmn you`re nice i guess.. you`re not cruel like some people i know. SO DUH EVIL D: You like to learn since you ask me to help you in maths or science or soemthing.. yet i havent helped you yet lol ^^ ANDDDDDD yeah.. idk i like you :D NOT SUS AT ALL .. (as a friend) :] i dont mind continuing to be friends :D Promise me YOU'll teach me how to edit and take photos the pro way :D!!


NEXT: Tuan Nguyen & Mukumu Ku

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Haha.

This is sweeet.

Stingy, lmao.

Thanks for bloggin' me ~

Jonathan