Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the only exception.

last night things got complicated. i`m sorry for what happened. i felt really frustrated and paranoid about what you said to me. i couldn`t sleep properly and even had a dream about it. i woke up and kept thinking that i`ve done something that hurt you a a lot. but when i thought about it again.. i just know you were trying to protect me. hah. why didnt i think about that before. but what if this isn`t the case and you`re still upset about it?.. i'm sorry for making you feel like this.. and sorry for the things i said.. sometimes i don't say the right things in right situations. ==

argh. i`m so desperate to see you again. actually just talking to you is more than what i need. -.- im asking myself why am i still thinking about what happened last night.. you said there was no point in telling me whatever.. people think you`re giving me shit. but you`re not. sigh. call me stubborn or watever. i`m going to trust my heart this time.. god. i havent seen you for about 26 hours now.. i really miss you.

today.. i went out with my friend and they tried to cheer me up .. yeh it worked a bit.. but when i came home i felt upset again.. sigh.. i sat in my lounge room waiting for hours for you to come home from work.. and thinking of what to say to you when you back. i decided not to call you as it would disturb you.. i waited and waited.. at around 6 i decided to text you and you text back telling me you have a headache and that you wont be able to talk to me tonight. well thats okay. then i thought.. i waited for nothing .. what the hell. mm.. how selfish of me.. i`m sorry . i just want you all to myself.. not caring about anything. yeah i should leave you alone now so u can go to sleep............

sigh. i don`t know what to say anymoreeee..
all i know is that i`m completely and utterly in love with you.

- J.

No comments: