Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jen:

fuck yes !!!
no more exams !!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAAYYAY
thank god its over.. no more studying at slq no more stress and no more losing sleep D:
you guys have no idea how happy i am T^T
and omg cant believe dee ripped a muscle in his arm sigh..
i hope you get better soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW i need to go out to proper places.. during this stressful exam period i`ve been hanging at the state library with my text books.. =.="
BUT DONT WORRY ITS OVER BAHAHAHAHAHHA

Next monday i`m going to go to sydney so i better start packing my bags :D
It`s gonna be cold so i should start packing all my jeans or something... my sexy jackets and jumpers .. oh and my heels.. never forget your heels :P and no. i`m not gonna bring short shorts and wear them == its friggin cold in syd.. cant believe some people wear short shorts during the winter.. so fucking stupid T_T""

anyways... i`m so unhealthy lately.. walk like 10m and already get a stitch LOL needa exercise ... (A)(Y) i walked from inala to forest lake today.. i came home, fell onto my bed and slept for like 10 mins and woke up ... oh well !

i dont have much to say today cuz i dont have much on my mind right now :)

ILY MARK >

1 comment:

Jenny Le. said...

Affiliates me betch :P.