Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dee:

so . . . woke up at 5 to go to work today >.< "

you guys are prob like "pffffft , thats nothing" , but yeah , you guys didnt go to sleep at 3 in the morning :P

then yeah , on my break , see all these missed calls and txts from jen L O L [why miss me so much ? xD] . Apparently she made time for me to study with her , but yeah , i had work so couldnt go .

-----------------------

Had a talk with a girl i care alot about . Sorted some things out . Thankyou for telling me what you were feeling , means alot x

-----------------------

watched Bar Legend . . . kinda like korean version of Crows Zero , only they are all pussy :L



-----------------------

Today kinda means alot to me , if you dont know why then dw :L but yeah . i dont regret a thing =] hope you find happiness .

-----------------------

went for drive . end of day :L - pointless again =="

definition of my life =[

ladaz.

No comments: