Monday, September 20, 2010

Jen:

I wish it wasn't raining. It looks so gloomy, but I'm going out to the city today for korean bbq and karaoke. Nice $17 for all you can eat :D

I just texted Jake. Told him to meet up at sb busway at 10.15 but i think that's way too early AND i have no idea where my mum is. She's supposed to drive to do inala at 9. So i changed it to meet up at 11 instead. I'm leaning towards my laptop with my elbows on my thighs and typing this. I think I've still got the morning mood so I'm really lazy to get up and sit up straight haha :) My blanket is so warm D:

Yesterday, I've been watching movies. All day.
Click - Alright. kinda cried at the end. COME ON GUYS ! I'm pretty sure one of you has cried watching the end of the movie.
Pink Pantha 1 & 2 - the best (Y)
Ninja Assassin - Alright.. there was heaps of blood and guts though.. o_o
The superhero movie - pretty funny.. but n ot really 5 star funny
The soloist - Pretty good o_o

-yawns- so tired. where's dee :O he should blog :)

No comments: