Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dee:

Been a busy few days (y)
-cut my hair. [cut mullet in half and died it red]. apparently my hair is purple in the dark . . . FML lol
-spent day out on friday with kenneth, sandra and carole going high-heel shopping . . . [nothing gay] .
-saw diem in city with the wax in her hair L O L ! !! !!! made me laugh so much (a)
-went to kougis for huy and kenneth to get their hair cuts
-had hanaichi for dinner with steven, elaine, kristen, quan, kwarn, kenneth, kathy, huy.
-spent entire day saturday at southbank for Quans birthday bbq. got tipsey off beer. . . ROFL
-met with courtney in morning ~ finally got my i-pod back off her after 3-4 months =.=
-diem dogged me . . . H M P H

---------------------------------

Dee is now EMPLOYED!
fcuk yeah x]
i am now a representative for style-asia
i should have a page up on this blog shortly with items i have for sale
and i will put up an album on my fb as well (Y)

anyways, hope everyones had a good start to their holidays !
gg to me , mine are over already =[
sometimes i wish i wasn't an apprentice chef =/
mhmm , ladaz 8D
show me that you love me . .

No comments: