Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jen:

Hey guys !
I went to dreamworld for physics today. It was cloudy and cold :(. Swear, two of my other friends were wearing the same jacket as me ._. Oh well, I had a cardigan in my bag so I wore that instead :).
Me and my friends went on the Claw, giant drop, reef diver, log ride, thunder river, etc .. AND OMG ! i bought one of these today (see below). It was so yummy T^T but it was $5.70...
Large Candee Fluff Cups w/Lids 175/cs
I also went into this other candy store and bought one of these too :) for $1.90 . i havent had these since gr 5 :D
When the bus drove us back to school, I had to again drive back home. Swear to god, so many noobs on the road. They don't signal, speed, too slow, etc etc...
-.- At the end of the day, I feel so sick.. Motion sickness is kicking in. I think i ate too much fairy floss and went on a few too many rides.. Blehhh.. I can still feel the swinging motion of the Claw.

Well, Off this topic. Few minutes ago, I had a epic idea. :D
Me and Dee are bored so we would like to answer questions. The 10 most interesting questions asked by you guys on my formspring: formspring.me/Jenniphuckkk , will be answered AND posted on this blog. Btw, no inappropiate questions please :).. HURRY AND ASK US!!!!

No comments: